What are the selection conditions of quick connector manufacturers
- The pressure of the liquid (please select a quick connector suitable for the pressure resistance of the fluid pressure)
The pressure of the fluid is also the key to selecting a quick connector. The quick connector for hydraulic pressure is serialized between 5.0Mpa (51kgf/cm²;)-68.6Mpa (700kgf/cm²;). Corresponding to the pressure resistance characteristics, the structure of the quick connector is also different.
- The type and temperature of the fluid (please select a quick connector suitable for the type and temperature of the fluid and the body material and the sealing material).
Depending on the fluid, the suitable body material and seal material are different. For example, quick connectors are air. Steel is recommended, and brass or stainless steel is recommended for water.
- The structure of the automatic opening and closing valve (please select the quick connector of the valve structure suitable for the piping application)
For the structure of the valve, there are two-way on-off type, one-way on-off type and two-way open type. Except for the two-way switch type, fluid flows out of the piping during separation. So please pay attention.
- The use environment of the quick connector (please select the quick connector with the structure and material suitable for the use environment)
The type, body material and sealing material of the quick connector should be considered in consideration of the humidity conditions of the use environment, dust conditions, and the use environment such as easy corrosion.
- Confirm that the selected quick connector connection threads should be consistent
In the process of using products of different brands, the female and male heads of the same merchant are used together. If they must be used interchangeably, consult the technical staff of the product supplier before use, and then use after confirmation.
- The shape and size of the installation
Please determine the type and material of the quick connector, and specify the fitting shape and size corresponding to the piping characteristics. Note that dimensions are relative to fluid flow.