Flat face type hydraulic quick coupling advantage
● New chrome plating treatment provides advanced anti-rust pe-rformance.
● FF Series couplings employ flush valving when connecting or disco nnecting.
This means that the valves are mated together so that only small amounts of fluid can be lost during disconnection or air inclusion during reconnection.
● Compatible with PARKER FE, FF Series, STUCCHI A8008 Series, AEROQUIP FD89 Series and HANSEN QA2900 Series.
FF Series couplings are widely used in the public utility market where hydraulic oil spillage can constitute a serious safety hazard, particularly in overhead bucket hoists that are used for maintenance of high-voltage power transmission lines.
These couplings are also used for quick change of hydraulic Tools in construction,railway maintenance and mining industries.
The ease of cleaning makeshift themideal for use in these types of hostile environments.
● FF Series conforms to the standard of ISO 16028.
Hydraulic quick coupling advantage:
● Sleeve mechanism is designed to help prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism and thus causing faulty operation when connecting or disconnecting. The sleeve covers the retaining ring and also incorpor ates a dust seal in the springarea.
● New valve design, it cans resistance damage from high flow and the pressure of impulse that providing advanced performance.
● Sleeve locking mechanism is engaged by rotating sleeve after connection. It prevents accidental disconnection when coupling is dragged along the ground.
● Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection every time. A largenumber of locking balls distributes and work load evenly while providing alignmentand swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life. CAUTION: Theseproducts are not to be used as swivels;rotation under pressure will result in excessive and premature wear.
● Hardened nipples and sleeves and solid barstock construction make for a quality coupling with maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
● This Anti- Blowout Nitrile/PTFE bonded seal is designed to prevent blow-out or damage during severe service conditions.